Sunday, October 25, 2009

Connor's First Birthday

I love these pictures of Connor on his birthday playing with a green balloon. I have an amazing series of them, but limited it to just two. He crawled all over the house hitting himself in the head with his balloon and was laughing the entire time.





Grandma Dot made the most beautifully adorable apple pie for Connor. He loved it! And so did we. Connor's apple pie was one of the most special memories I have of his party.



I wanted a side shot of Connor's hair, because it is about to get cut in these pictures. I forgot how long it was!



Here, my mom is cutting Connor's hair for the first time. Kevin's barber Lee was going to come and cut it, but she ended up with the flu. My mom did a beautiful job and Connor looked very handsome. He wasn't really angry the entire time, but this next picture was just too funny to leave out.




Here, I'm loving Connor after he got his hair cut. He acted like it was very hard on him. He did have a very long party.





Kevin took these amazing pictures. I love the reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment