Thursday, May 13, 2010

Logan's 2nd grade Spring Choir Concert

Logan was excited because yesterday was his choir concert at Copley High School. He refused to sing any of the songs ahead of time, because he said the other parents had to wait too. He pocketed an eye patch from home and we left - meeting up with my mom.

Logan and his class sang made up songs to the tune of classical music. He stood three rows from the back, behind the son of the Green Giant, limiting many of the pictures that we could take of him.

I asked him later if it was him I heard singing in the back left, and he sang a little bit and asked if it sounded like that. I said yes, and he said proudly that it was him I heard. I was actually sitting in the back of the auditorium and there was the entire 1st and 2nd grade class on stage singing.

Logan was one of the two who wore eye patches during the last pirate song about fish and a disgruntled misunderstood octopus.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience and Logan could not have been prouder!

No comments:

Post a Comment