Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Logan and his friend

I got a call yesterday asking me to come and pick up Logan. Apparently he and his friend were no longer playing together and "were tired of each other." Once I got him in the car, I asked him what happened.

Logan said that his friend has "an addiction to arguing with his mom" and that he told him that "if he didn't stop, then he wouldn't play with him anymore." He said that he was "tired of holding him back and being caught in between."

His friend fought about putting a shirt on, so Logan went and got a comic book, sat on the couch, and had his mother call me to come and pick him up.

When I asked him if the boy fights with his mother more than Logan and I fight he said, "Oh yeah! He even fights more than Connor Bomber! And besides, who cares about clothes anyways!"

In Logan's friends defense, I haven't seen Logan look this tired before. He has had too many play dates and too many friends for him to unwind and rest. This trip to Florida is going to be good for his soul and for the dark circles under his eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment